How much does it cost to build a custom software?
The cost of custom software development depends on your project’s scale and complexity shaped by multiple factors, such as:
1. Software type and a number of platforms supported (web, mobile, desktop).
2. Number and complexity of software features.
3. Custom software design uniqueness and complexity.
4. Number and complexity of integrations with other software systems.
5. Infrastructure requirements (availability, performance, security and scalability).
Get in touch with our business development team to discuss your requirements and get a quote.
What are the different engagement models that you work with?
We offer our clients three engagement models:
1. Fix scope - We deliver fixed milestones in the set time.
2. Time & Material - We charge clients for only the resources and time they utilize for their project.
3. Hire dedicated resources - We give our clients the ease of hiring perfect resources for their specific requirements.
Where can I view your work?
You can view our work on this page or contact us to share relevant project links with you.
Will you share an NDA with me?
Yes. Even before we get on our first call, we share an NDA with you, ensuring that your idea remains safe and unshared with us.
What are the benefits of custom software development?
Custom software development plays a major role in taking your business to the next level. Some of the key advantages of opting for custom software development solutions include
1. It is customized to the specific needs of your business
2. It is a smart long-term investment for your business
3. It is scalable and evolves as your business grows
4. You get constant support of a technical team that was involved in the development of your software.
Who will own my code after the app is developed?
You will always own the code. The moment we deliver your application or the project ends, the code ownership is transferred to you. We don’t keep any part of it.
How will you manage my application after launch?
Our team keeps an update on your users’ feedback, social mentions, and reviews. The moment we find a recurring pattern in suggestions, we start working on the updated version of the app. This update can be in the form of code refactor, design upgrade, or new feature addition.
What are the software development services provided by our software development company?
Following are the services provided by our software development company
- Mobile App Development.
- Custom Software Development.
- Web Development.
- Dedicated Development Team.
- UI/UX Design.
- QA & Testing.
- Shopify App Development.
- Flutter App Development.
- Cloud App Development.
What is the most important step while developing custom software?
It is necessary to find the top software development company as you need the right team of developers who understand and implement custom features to enhance your business processes. A wrong choice can lead to issues, including postponing delivery, inexperienced developers and deadline failures.
What will happen if I want to move the project to some other development company?
If for any reason you wish to take your project elsewhere, we do a complete handover in minimal time. We even connect with your new app development team to solve any queries they might have.
Will I get regular updates from you?
Yes. You can track daily project progress from our project management tool, where you will be invited by the respective project manager. We also hold weekly scrum meetings with our clients where we update them of progress, roadblocks. Besides these, we are always available to answer your questions or concerns on email or phone.
Do you only employ permanent employees or even freelancers?
We don’t hire freelancers. All of our employees work on a permanent employment basis
Why should I entrust my project to Ailoitte?
Ailoitte is a trusted & reliable software development company with a team of proactive & dedicated developers that are focused on bringing tangible, measurable business value. We follow an impeccable system & best practices to promote structured software development & reduce the cost of business operations.