We adore & respect our customers & their privacy is our top priority as it is most valuable.
At "Ailoitte Technologies Private Limited", we are meant to be clear about the type of personal information we gather & how we use it. Please note that you agree to the following privacy policies mentioned in this page.
This privacy statement applies to people ("user" or "you") who visit our website, subscribe to any of our blogs, request information, or use the chat support.
1. Collective Information
You can refer to the following particulars highlighting the different type of information we may receive from you -
- Personal Information - Information including your name, country, email address, contact info. It refers to the information you provide when you occupy our services whether registering, making a purchase or subscribing.
- Technical Background - It covers details related to your device such as the type of device you're using, your IP Address, the browser you’re using, the operating system of your device & data you are serving.
- Cookies & Tracking Technologies - We provide cookies & technologies to improve your online experience. These technologies help them understand how you use their services, record your interactions & collect important data. However, Cookies are a plenty of data captured on your device that mark your preferences & actions, making your subsequent visits effortless.
Generally, we collect this information to customize their service as per your needs, provide a better user experience & gain accurate services.*Note - Some of this information might be personal (name & contact details), other details like technical information are collected in such a way that doesn’t describe you personally.
We use the collective information with the aim of -
*Note - We DO NOT save any payment details incl. your financial details, Credit Card or Bank Account details while processing any kind of payment.
- Providing & enhancing our services.
- Marking or personalizing your experience.
- Connecting with you regarding services that you enquired or for current projects with us, upcoming projects, offers & promotions of your interest.
- Providing good customer support & analyzing our interactions with customers
- Exploring trending usage & improving our website & services.
3. Data Sharing & Disclosure
We are committed to not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your details with -
- Service Providers : Those who help us in delivering our services.
- Business Partners : Parties with whom we collaborate to offer joint services.
- Legal Compliance : In case of any law enforcement or to protect our right, safety or property, we may disclose your information.
4. Data Sharing & Disclosure
- You can choose to opt out of receiving promotional communications or emails from us. In other words, you are free to not entertain any kind of marketing updates or materials.
- You can choose to not share your details by not filling up any form.
- You can choose to not share your information by not using the chat support.
- You are capable of managing your cookie preferences via browser setting. This allows you to navigate how cookies are used when you visit our website. Managing these settings might impact your experience of interacting with the website.
- You can at any time change your consent earlier provided for any specific use of your data.
- Security Plans : We ascertain security measures that stick to industry standards & are designed to protect your data from unauthorized access or false practices.
- No Absolute Security : We acknowledge that no method of data circulation over the internet or electronic storage can be guaranteed to be completely secure. However, it is noted that we provide powerful security action.
If you have any concerns regarding the security of your data, we encourage you to study our Security Policy or write to us at [email protected].
- Effective Date : This date will indicate when the changes are implemented in the policy.