- Interacting with the Clients on a continuous basis regarding the specifications of the projects, handling their queries, keeping them updated about the status of the current projects
- Dealing with the client to discuss the schedule, queries, and issues related to the project.
- You will be required to coordinate with the team using the best project management tools and keep your interaction with the Developer as much as possible .
- Bridging the gap between the client and the development team.
- Tracking of the project and sending Status reports and holding status calls with clients.
- To deliver final output to the client with quality, at the scheduled time, and within the budget.
- Attention to quality is foremost.
- Follow the best practices in technology, adhere to the highest coding standards, and flawless delivery is a key expectation.
- Solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years Plus of work Experience in Software Development Company
- Minimum 4 years Plus of Project Management experience in IT Company
- Knowledge of Node js , React js , Angular ,and Flutter is a Plus
- Working in a Mobile App and Web Development Company is a plus.
- Experience of using agile methodologies to develop projects
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Why you will love this job:
- A high level of freedom and responsibility.
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced technologies.