Introduction to the Job
Ailoitte is looking for an experienced project manager who can efficiently manage client projects. The candidate will work directly with the clients to ensure the deliverables and budget regarding the projects. Additionally, a candidate with strong interpersonal, effective communication, and negotiation skills will be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate must interact with clients regularly to discuss project specs, answer their queries, and keep them up to speed on the ongoing projects.
- The candidate has to deal with the customer to discuss the project’s timeline, questions, and concerns.
- The selected individual has to track the project, issuing status updates, and have client status calls.
- Following the best technological practices, adhering to the highest coding standards, and faultless delivery are a must.
- The candidate has to provide the customer with a high-quality end product delivered on time and within budget.
- The candidate needs to collaborate with the team utilizing the finest project management tools while minimizing the involvement with the developer.
- The project manager’s job will be to create a connection between the client and the development team.
Key Skills Required
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical area, as well as relevant work experience, is necessary.
- A minimum of four years’ project management experience in an IT or software development firm is required.
- Minimum work experience of three years is required.
- It’s a boost if the candidate knows Node.js, React.js, Angular, and Flutter.
- Project development experience with agile techniques
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, interpersonal, and written)
- It’s an advantage if you’ve worked for a mobile app or web development firm.
- Work with a highly motivated engineering team.
- Open to and receptive to cutting-edge technologies.
- A high level of responsibility and flexibility.
- A competitive salary.