- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
- Knowledge of automated CI/CD pipelines
Required Skills Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience 3 years Plus in AWS DEVOPS
- OS: CentOS, Ubuntu, Amazon Linux
- Database: MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL
- Networking: TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP/ TFTP
- Scripting Language: Bash, Unix Shell
- Container Management: ECS
- Cloud Technologies: AWS (Ec3, S3, CloudWatch, RDS, ElastiCache, IAM, Elastic Search, Elastic Beanstalk, Load Balancer, Auto stalling, Route 53, Amazon Certificate Manager, CloudFront, SNS/ SQS)
- AWS fargate
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing the culture for the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom and responsibility.
- A competitive salary & Mac Book Pro
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies