Introduction to the job
One of our primary objectives is to keep our dedicated team of experts happy and motivated. That is why we are seeking a DevOps engineer to join our fantastic team. The responsive DevOps Engineer is required to expand our capacity for triaging and addressing operational issues, as well as provide guidance to our team on the process of writing code and engineering systems that will make our whole codebase more dependable, tested, and scalable.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Knowledge of automated CI/CD pipelines
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms
Required key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience 3 years Plus in AWS DEVOPS
- OS: CentOS, Ubuntu, Amazon Linux
- Database: MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL
- Networking: TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP/ TFTP
- Scripting Language: Bash, Unix Shell
- Container Management: ECS
- Cloud Technologies: AWS (Ec3, S3, CloudWatch, RDS, ElastiCache, IAM, Elastic Search, Elastic Beanstalk, Load Balancer, Auto stalling, Route 53, Amazon Certificate Manager, CloudFront, SNS/ SQS)
Job perks and benefits
- Work with a highly motivated engineering team.
- Open to and receptive to cutting-edge technologies.
- A high level of responsibility and flexibility.
- A competitive salary.