Introduction to your Job
Developers are many, wizards are few. If you have what it takes, we’re looking for you! Ailoitte Technologies is looking for young back-end ninjas who are passionate about building high performance, reusable and reliable code. Have a thirst to learn new technologies and update themselves to find new solutions to meet the needs of our constantly growing business and technologies services.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Skills :
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it (Knowledge of Loopback/Express is a big plus)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, event-driven programming, and its quirks and workarounds.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Are able to learn and adapt fast, as well as identifying and solving problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- 3+ years of back-end development experience including Node.JS
- 1+ years of front-end development experience including React, Angular or Vue.Js
- Prior experience using Git/Github, preferably contributing to open-source projects
- Experience in developing with MEAN stack.
- Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Grunt, Bower, and Yeoman.
- Understanding of Git, AWS, SPA, Docker.
Job Perks :
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing the culture for the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom and responsibility.
- A competitive salary & MacBook Pro.