Introduction to the Job
Ailoitte is looking for a passionate and responsible flutter developer who can contribute in the phases of the development cycle and can efficiently write well-designed, and testable code. The candidate must also support the continuous improvement by investing in technologies and presenting them for the architectural view..
Roles and responsibilities
- The selected candidate must have worked on at least 3-5 Flutter projects.
- The individual must know Dark Programming Languages and the Flutter SDK
- Knowledge of mobile platforms such as Android and iOS is mandatory for this role.
- Widgets for Flutter for iOS and Android.
- The candidate should have expertise in Flutter to create mobile apps.
Key skills required
- Minimum 3 years of expertise in mobile development.
- Flutter experience of at least 2 years is required.
- Knowledge of working with Programming languages and relational databases.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Work with a highly motivated engineering team.
- Open to and receptive to cutting-edge technologies.
- A high level of responsibility and flexibility.
- A competitive salary