Introduction to the Job
We are looking for a highly capable senior node js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. The selected candidate should be passionate about building high-performance, reusable and reliable code.
Roles and responsibilities:
The chosen individual should be able to do the following:
- Create code and libraries that can be reused in the future.
- Collaborate with other members of the team as well as stakeholders.
- Own and develop new modules/features end-to-end independently.
Key skills required:
- The candidate must be Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it (Knowledge of Loopback/Express is a big plus)
- The selected candidate must be comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- The individual must understand the nature of asynchronous programming, event-driven programming, and its quirks and workarounds.
- The candidate must have the ability to learn and adapt fast, as well as identifying and solving problems.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline, or comparable job experience is required.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering and development expertise
- 3+ years of expertise in back-end programming, including Node.JS
- 1+ years of front-end programming expertise with React, Angular or Vue.Js is required.
- Prior Git/Githubexperience, preferably contributing to open-source projects
- Extensive knowledge of the MEAN stack.
- Working knowledge of current JS toolchains such as Grunt, Bower, and Yeoman.
- Knowledge of Git, AWS, SPA, Docker.
- Work with a highly motivated engineering team.
- Open to and receptive to cutting-edge technologies.
- A high level of responsibility and flexibility.
- A competitive salary, as well as a MacBook Pro, are provided.