Introduction to the job
Ailoitte is looking for a quality analyst engineer who can develop and execute explanatory tests to ensure product quality. The person would be responsible to review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback.
Roles & Responsibility
- Planning and Execution of Tests.
- Creating and carrying out test cases.
- Should be familiar with defect management and the bug life cycle.
- Experience in web and mobile testing is required.
- Understanding of quality assurance metrics and reporting
Key skills required
- The chosen applicant must have at least three years of testing experience.
- The individual can create and carry out test scenarios
- The candidate must have experience in web and mobile testing.
- The ideal applicant must have strong written and vocal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- The individual must have the ability to work alone and in a collaborative setting while maintaining a high level of quality.
- The individual must be a team player who can handle numerous projects in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Working experience in an Agile setting is required.
- The person should have substantial expertise in test planning/test strategy, test estimates, and end-to-end knowledge and experience in testing.
- The ideal applicant must have effective communication skills to provide outstanding customer service.
- Work with a highly motivated team of engineers.
- Open to and accepting of the latest trendy technology.
- A high amount of responsibility and flexibility.
- A competitive salary